Sunday, July 17, 2011

Magnetic Puzzles

Now you need some fun stuff for your travel trays!
I grabbed some puzzles from Dollar Tree and a magnetic tape roll from Michael's.  I cut tons of little pieces, peeled off the paper backing and stuck it on each piece. Now you have a puzzle that the kids can do in the car, and not loose pieces!  When we were in the car on our trip, my 5 year old wanted to do the puzzle after dark.  My husband happened to have a headlamp.  He was so happy with his headlamp, travel tray, and his 100 piece buzz puzzle.  Good times!!!

9 comments:

  1. great idea! Just pinned this, shared on fb, and tweeted. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so doing this! Thanks for the fun idea..... I know my son will love it on the refrigerator & on a tray :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!!!! just shared on FB..My kids will love it. Its Better than watching TV on traveling trips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to let you know that I've featured your craft on Family Fun Crafts! You can see it here:
    http://funfamilycrafts.com/magnetic-puzzles/


    If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them. :) If you would like to display a
    featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the time that I make the call to go see the house with my clients--12-24 hours later. Houses are moving fast--especially the ones that show well and are priced to market. Hardwood Flooring Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a road trip coming up! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for the idea :-)

    http://thisfineday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if the puzzles wouldn't lay flat enough to lock together well. Anyone have any trouble w/ that? But I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great idea. I do appreciate about your post.

    childrens puzzles bryan tx

    ReplyDelete