Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hilarity

I just found the funniest thing ever!

Cheri over at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar is hosting Blogger Bloopers week.

You know how everything looks nice and perfect in Blog-land, but it really isn't!? If you're a blogger, you know what it's all about!  Sometimes I'll take a picture and look at it and in the background I notice something like, mac&cheese all over the floor, kids running around without shirts or only one sock (???), or tons of toys and clothes strewn about, or just trying to strategically take a picture without revealing that you actually didn't get dressed that day...you know how it is!

Well if you read her whole post then at the end you'll get to see THIS treat!  It makes me laugh SO hard EVERY time I see it!  I don't know if it's that split second look of horror/surprise/disgust on her face or if it's the way she says her husbands name...JEEEFF-RRRYYYYY!!!  Ees da bess! (I love Nacho Libre)

If you need a good laugh, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment