Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cake Pops

For my DS2's birthday in September I made these cake pops for his class at school.  

As you can see...I didn't have a good stand for them


Then for my DS1's birthday, he wanted cake pops too.  So I made these.  

I found a scrap of 1x6, drilled holes about 1/2" deep, painted
it black and it was PERFECT

For those of you who aren't familiar with cake pops, they are SUPER easy to make and so fun to eat!  You just make a 9x13 cake.  Once it's cool, you break it up and mix it with a can of frosting.  You roll it up into little balls and dip them in chocolate (for cake balls) or put a stick in em for cake pops!  LOVE!

I got the idea from Bakerella I LOVE all her cute ideas!

Since I'm team mom for T-ball this year, I'm thinking of making baseball ones for the end-of-season party...just don't know if I want to yet!  The red stitching might be tricky to pipe on.

Oooo, I just searched it and this is what I'd want to do! 

baseball cake pops
Have you made cake pops before?  What kind?

Lots o' love,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment