Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vintage Shabby Chic Baby Shower

So a few months ago I mentioned that I was going to be hosting a baby shower for my best friend Amy.  Well, this past Saturday was the big day!  It was SO much fun making everything for it and seeing it all come together!  A million thanks to Tracy for helping me make the coffee filter flowers and decorating, to Charlotte for the beautiful favors and decorating, Libby for helping with the invites, and Lizzie for the games and prizes, not to mention the BEAUTIFUL photographs!  I want a nice camera!




































Isn't she a beautiful Mom-to-Be!
I LOVE YOU AMY!!! 
I hope you had as wonderful a time at your shower as I did!

I got my inspiration for this shower from this site here. How could you NOT be inspired by this!?!
whimsical bird baby shower theme
How do you think it compared?

Lots o' love,

Megan

4 comments:

  1. OMG You did such an awesome job, Megan!!!! You're sooo going to help me with my baby shower...when the day comes of course! Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of the cutest baby showers I've been to! You totally set the bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How feminine, floral, and fun! And the photography is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mimi, it is absolutely charming. You took that inspiration to new heights of cute!

    Love You Bunches!

    ReplyDelete